Listener Survey 2020/21
Click here to complete.
‘Start’, ‘Squad’, ‘Sell’
Tell us what you think from this past episode by clicking here.
The King is dead; Long live the King | Bruno Lage | An introduction by John Batista – Whole Lotta Wolves
- The King is dead; Long live the King | Bruno Lage | An introduction by John Batista
- End of season… end of an era. Thank you, Nuno.
- With Ryan Gray in Rhode Island | Spurs, Everton reviews | Man Utd preview | POTS | 'Start, Squad, Sell'
- With Joe Two in Connecticut | 2-1 win vs. Brighton reviewed | Preview & Predictions for Spurs & Everton
- With Mike, Virginia Wolves | 1-1 vs. WBA debrief | Brighton preview with Paul from Stateside Seagulls
For each episode, we invite another US-based Wolves fan who typically is involved with one of the official Worldwide Wolves supporters clubs in the country.
If that’s you and you’re finding this podcast for the first time and you’d like to come on the show, then simply get in touch with us via email.
We record on Tuesday evenings, typically 8pm Central time, via a conference call on Microsoft Teams. For production quality, a strong Internet connection and a microphone/headset is recommended.
If you’re at school for a digital communications course or early into your career and would like to contribute to projects for course credits or work experience, then get in touch.
Willing hands are always sought who have the creative skills in graphic design, social media management, or podcast production.
Send us an email and tell us about your background and expertise, and we’ll hope to welcome you on to the team!
If you represent an organization and would like to have your messaging and brand heard far and wide across North America by an active demographic of soccer fans then we’d like to discuss our packages.
These include Presenting Sponsor, segment sponsors, and social media paid partnerships that start from as little as $250 a month with flexible terms.